Individuals recuperating from surgery or illness regain their independence and functionality at Forbes Center.
Every patient’s singular needs are addressed in a well-coordinated personal plan of care. Our multidisciplinary team works together to optimize each individual’s overall health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques.
At the same time, subacute patients enjoy our warm atmosphere, with their stay enhanced by a host of amenities such as complimentary WiFi and cable, and on-site beauty care.
To assure the best possible outcomes, patients benefit from:
- Therapy 6 Days-a-week
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy delivered 7 days a week, as needed
- State of the Art Rehabilitation Gym & Equipment
- Highly Trained Rehabilitation Personnel
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning and Post-Discharge Follow-up
Our goal-oriented approach is to get you back home to Mount Oliver Borough leading the life you love, as quickly as possible.
Call 412-665-3232 to schedule a tour or request more information today!
“Forbes is a good place with terrific care. The staff is compassionate and have made me feel at home here.” — A. Gnip
Click here to read more testimonials.
Mount Oliver is a borough in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States. It is a largely residential area situated atop a crest about 3 miles west of the Monongahela River. The borough is surrounded entirely by the city of Pittsburgh.
Resources for Seniors and their Families:
- AARP Caregiving Resource Center
- Bathroom Safety for Seniors
- University of Pittsburgh Center for Aging